- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Lt. Vance comes to campus
Lt. Paul Vance will speak to students about public relations between the press and the police on Wednesday, March 20, in Burt Kahn Court. Vance has become well known for the way he dealt with the press during the Sandy Hook shootings in December. Vance is the commanding officer of the State Police Public Information Office, meaning that it is his job to talk to the media when public safety issues arise.