- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
Lt. Vance comes to campus
Lt. Paul Vance will speak to students about public relations between the press and the police on Wednesday, March 20, in Burt Kahn Court. Vance has become well known for the way he dealt with the press during the Sandy Hook shootings in December. Vance is the commanding officer of the State Police Public Information Office, meaning that it is his job to talk to the media when public safety issues arise.