- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
Lt. Vance comes to campus
Lt. Paul Vance will speak to students about public relations between the press and the police on Wednesday, March 20, in Burt Kahn Court. Vance has become well known for the way he dealt with the press during the Sandy Hook shootings in December. Vance is the commanding officer of the State Police Public Information Office, meaning that it is his job to talk to the media when public safety issues arise.