- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
“All Things Irish” Panel
Professors Rebecca Abbott, Liam O’Brien, Robert Smart and David Valone will hold a discussion titled “All Things Irish” on March 21. Professors of film, video, and interactive media Abbott and O’Brien will focus on “Grosse Île, Quebec — Refuge and Gateway for victims of Ireland’s Great Hunger, 1847.” Professor of English Smart will share his views on Irish literature in a presentation titled “Blood, Guts and Ghouls: The Irish Gothic Tradition in Literature and History.” Professor of History Valone will discuss “The Uses and Abuses of Irish History.” This event will be held in Carl Hansen Student Center room 225 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is part of the Scholarship Across Disciplines Series.