- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
“All Things Irish” Panel
Professors Rebecca Abbott, Liam O’Brien, Robert Smart and David Valone will hold a discussion titled “All Things Irish” on March 21. Professors of film, video, and interactive media Abbott and O’Brien will focus on “Grosse Île, Quebec — Refuge and Gateway for victims of Ireland’s Great Hunger, 1847.” Professor of English Smart will share his views on Irish literature in a presentation titled “Blood, Guts and Ghouls: The Irish Gothic Tradition in Literature and History.” Professor of History Valone will discuss “The Uses and Abuses of Irish History.” This event will be held in Carl Hansen Student Center room 225 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is part of the Scholarship Across Disciplines Series.