- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
“All Things Irish” Panel
Professors Rebecca Abbott, Liam O’Brien, Robert Smart and David Valone will hold a discussion titled “All Things Irish” on March 21. Professors of film, video, and interactive media Abbott and O’Brien will focus on “Grosse Île, Quebec — Refuge and Gateway for victims of Ireland’s Great Hunger, 1847.” Professor of English Smart will share his views on Irish literature in a presentation titled “Blood, Guts and Ghouls: The Irish Gothic Tradition in Literature and History.” Professor of History Valone will discuss “The Uses and Abuses of Irish History.” This event will be held in Carl Hansen Student Center room 225 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is part of the Scholarship Across Disciplines Series.