- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
- Students become finalists in NESN’s ‘Next Producer Contest’
- Students crowd portal for tickets to Yale game
Spend a semester in D.C.
Quinnipiac’s Washington, D.C. Semester Program’s deadline is approaching. The program includes an internship in Washington, D.C. for any major and automatically applies one’s financial aid package. The courses linked to internships include: media, political reporting, Congress, White House, executive agencies, lobbying, advocacy and national security. Admissions are on a rolling basis. Deadline for the Summer 2013 term applications is May 1 and for Fall 2013 is May 15. For more information contact Professor of Political Science Scott McLean.