- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Spend a semester in D.C.
Quinnipiac’s Washington, D.C. Semester Program’s deadline is approaching. The program includes an internship in Washington, D.C. for any major and automatically applies one’s financial aid package. The courses linked to internships include: media, political reporting, Congress, White House, executive agencies, lobbying, advocacy and national security. Admissions are on a rolling basis. Deadline for the Summer 2013 term applications is May 1 and for Fall 2013 is May 15. For more information contact Professor of Political Science Scott McLean.