- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
- International students celebrate Thanksgiving
Spend a semester in D.C.
Quinnipiac’s Washington, D.C. Semester Program’s deadline is approaching. The program includes an internship in Washington, D.C. for any major and automatically applies one’s financial aid package. The courses linked to internships include: media, political reporting, Congress, White House, executive agencies, lobbying, advocacy and national security. Admissions are on a rolling basis. Deadline for the Summer 2013 term applications is May 1 and for Fall 2013 is May 15. For more information contact Professor of Political Science Scott McLean.