- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Game On
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
Spend a semester in D.C.
Quinnipiac’s Washington, D.C. Semester Program’s deadline is approaching. The program includes an internship in Washington, D.C. for any major and automatically applies one’s financial aid package. The courses linked to internships include: media, political reporting, Congress, White House, executive agencies, lobbying, advocacy and national security. Admissions are on a rolling basis. Deadline for the Summer 2013 term applications is May 1 and for Fall 2013 is May 15. For more information contact Professor of Political Science Scott McLean.