- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
Students participate in play
Theater for Community will present “Lily Hare” at 7:30 p.m. in Buckman Theater beginning tomorrow night. The dark comedy, written by New Haven playwright Kevin Daly, is set in 1849 as a touring actress finds ways to succeed in show business. Tickets are $12 for general admission, $8 for students and senior citizens.