- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Sophomore arrested for marijuana possession
Sophomore Patrick Mulligan, 19, of Stratford was arrested for marijuana possession today at 1 a.m. after a Public Safety personnel smelled the drug emanating from a dormitory, according to Hamden Police.
The Public Safety personnel entered the room after smelling the drug coming from it where they located 114.7 grams of marijuana under Mulligan’s desk, Hamden Police said. The Public Safety personnel also found drug paraphernalia.
Hamden Police then responded to Quinnipiac University’s drug investigation and arrested Mulligan, taking him to police headquarters. Mulligan was then charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was released on a Written Promise to Appear, and is scheduled to appear in court in Meriden on February 20th.