- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Sophomore arrested for marijuana possession
Sophomore Patrick Mulligan, 19, of Stratford was arrested for marijuana possession today at 1 a.m. after a Public Safety personnel smelled the drug emanating from a dormitory, according to Hamden Police.
The Public Safety personnel entered the room after smelling the drug coming from it where they located 114.7 grams of marijuana under Mulligan’s desk, Hamden Police said. The Public Safety personnel also found drug paraphernalia.
Hamden Police then responded to Quinnipiac University’s drug investigation and arrested Mulligan, taking him to police headquarters. Mulligan was then charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was released on a Written Promise to Appear, and is scheduled to appear in court in Meriden on February 20th.