- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Sophomore arrested for marijuana possession
Sophomore Patrick Mulligan, 19, of Stratford was arrested for marijuana possession today at 1 a.m. after a Public Safety personnel smelled the drug emanating from a dormitory, according to Hamden Police.
The Public Safety personnel entered the room after smelling the drug coming from it where they located 114.7 grams of marijuana under Mulligan’s desk, Hamden Police said. The Public Safety personnel also found drug paraphernalia.
Hamden Police then responded to Quinnipiac University’s drug investigation and arrested Mulligan, taking him to police headquarters. Mulligan was then charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was released on a Written Promise to Appear, and is scheduled to appear in court in Meriden on February 20th.