- Mike Quitko announces his retirement
- Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
- NHL’s Islanders draft Devon Toews
- Recent graduate killed in motorcycle accident
- Former student arrested after bomb threats
- Bomb threat delays third commencement ceremony
- University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
- McLean verbally commits to Quinnipiac
- Canisius rallies past Quinnipiac baseball
- Student charged with second-degree burglary
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey to tour Europe this summer
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey will tour Europe this upcoming summer. The trip is scheduled to take place from Aug. 10 to Aug. 21, 2013, and will include stops in Italy and Switzerland.
The team will arrive in Milan, Italy on the morning of Aug. 10, before traveling to Lake Como, Bassano Del Grappa, and Rome. The trip will be open to the public with limited tickets available for those who would like to travel with the team.
Game dates and venues have yet to be announced.