- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
- Amp up your closet with apps
- Wherever WiGo, Lahey Goes
- Former student who called graduation bomb threat to pay QU
- Verizon to install new macrocell tower
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey to tour Europe this summer
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey will tour Europe this upcoming summer. The trip is scheduled to take place from Aug. 10 to Aug. 21, 2013, and will include stops in Italy and Switzerland.
The team will arrive in Milan, Italy on the morning of Aug. 10, before traveling to Lake Como, Bassano Del Grappa, and Rome. The trip will be open to the public with limited tickets available for those who would like to travel with the team.
Game dates and venues have yet to be announced.