- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey to tour Europe this summer
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey will tour Europe this upcoming summer. The trip is scheduled to take place from Aug. 10 to Aug. 21, 2013, and will include stops in Italy and Switzerland.
The team will arrive in Milan, Italy on the morning of Aug. 10, before traveling to Lake Como, Bassano Del Grappa, and Rome. The trip will be open to the public with limited tickets available for those who would like to travel with the team.
Game dates and venues have yet to be announced.