- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey to tour Europe this summer
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey will tour Europe this upcoming summer. The trip is scheduled to take place from Aug. 10 to Aug. 21, 2013, and will include stops in Italy and Switzerland.
The team will arrive in Milan, Italy on the morning of Aug. 10, before traveling to Lake Como, Bassano Del Grappa, and Rome. The trip will be open to the public with limited tickets available for those who would like to travel with the team.
Game dates and venues have yet to be announced.