- University makes $1.2 million payment to Hamden
- Commencement location change upsets students
- Lahey on Hamden: ‘It’s a positive and ongoing relationship’
- Cold weather causes damage in Village, Commons
- QU Tonight replaces Late Night with Joe Kohle
- Once united, now divided
- Town considers “College Town District” plan
- Dancing with purpose
- Faculty, students compete in Word War I
- Twomey: 165 students applied for OL positions
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey to tour Europe this summer
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey will tour Europe this upcoming summer. The trip is scheduled to take place from Aug. 10 to Aug. 21, 2013, and will include stops in Italy and Switzerland.
The team will arrive in Milan, Italy on the morning of Aug. 10, before traveling to Lake Como, Bassano Del Grappa, and Rome. The trip will be open to the public with limited tickets available for those who would like to travel with the team.
Game dates and venues have yet to be announced.