- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Fall Fashion Preview
Replicate New York Fashion Week trends for less
With New York Fashion Week in our recent past, the trends for upcoming seasons are already hitting stores. From leather to fur, the looks are simple, yet elegant and eye-catching. Replicating the Fashion Week styles can be hard on a college budget, but there are easy ways to recreate the looks for less. Click on an image to view a slideshow.