- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Fall Fashion Preview
Replicate New York Fashion Week trends for less
With New York Fashion Week in our recent past, the trends for upcoming seasons are already hitting stores. From leather to fur, the looks are simple, yet elegant and eye-catching. Replicating the Fashion Week styles can be hard on a college budget, but there are easy ways to recreate the looks for less. Click on an image to view a slideshow.