- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Fall 2013, Spring 2014 Study Abroad Info Sessions
Students who are interested in traveling abroad to Ireland in the fall of 2013 or the spring of 2014 should attend one of the information sessions tonight from 8-9 p.m. or 9-10 p.m. in the Law School’s Grand Courtroom. If students cannot attend the information sessions or want more information, they can visit the Office of Multicultural and Global Education in the Athletic Center Room 215. There, students can pick up a lottery form to apply for the program. Lottery forms are due to the Office of Multicultural and Global Education by March 5.