- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Faculty Panel To Discuss Climate Change on Feb. 26
On Feb. 26, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Sciences Christian Eggers, Professor of Interactive Digital Design Gregory Garvey and Professor of Economics Donn Johnson will hold a discussion on climate change from 3-4:30 p.m. in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room. Eggers will focus on “The Effect of Climate Change on the Spread of Infectious Diseases.” Garvey will discuss “Climate Change: Seeing is Believing.” Johnson will report on “Benefit Cost Analysis of Climate Change.” The discussion is part of the Scholarship Across the Disciplines series and is sponsored by The Collaborative for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.