- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Faculty Panel To Discuss Climate Change on Feb. 26
On Feb. 26, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Sciences Christian Eggers, Professor of Interactive Digital Design Gregory Garvey and Professor of Economics Donn Johnson will hold a discussion on climate change from 3-4:30 p.m. in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room. Eggers will focus on “The Effect of Climate Change on the Spread of Infectious Diseases.” Garvey will discuss “Climate Change: Seeing is Believing.” Johnson will report on “Benefit Cost Analysis of Climate Change.” The discussion is part of the Scholarship Across the Disciplines series and is sponsored by The Collaborative for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.