- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Faculty Panel To Discuss Climate Change on Feb. 26
On Feb. 26, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Sciences Christian Eggers, Professor of Interactive Digital Design Gregory Garvey and Professor of Economics Donn Johnson will hold a discussion on climate change from 3-4:30 p.m. in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room. Eggers will focus on “The Effect of Climate Change on the Spread of Infectious Diseases.” Garvey will discuss “Climate Change: Seeing is Believing.” Johnson will report on “Benefit Cost Analysis of Climate Change.” The discussion is part of the Scholarship Across the Disciplines series and is sponsored by The Collaborative for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.