- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
‘Education for Human Rights’ lecture postponed
By Julia Perkins on February 6, 2013
United Nations Ambassador Eduardo Ulibarri’s lecture “Education for Human Rights” has been postponed due to a scheduling conflict. The lecture was originally scheduled for Feb. 12 in the Buckman Theater.