- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
‘Education for Human Rights’ lecture postponed
By Julia Perkins on February 6, 2013
United Nations Ambassador Eduardo Ulibarri’s lecture “Education for Human Rights” has been postponed due to a scheduling conflict. The lecture was originally scheduled for Feb. 12 in the Buckman Theater.