- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
Buses to Boston and Hartford for Spring Break
BreakShuttle is providing buses from the university to Boston and Hartford so students can travel to and from campus for spring break. The buses will depart from the Athletic Center on the Mount Carmel campus at 3 p.m. on Friday, March 8. On Sunday, March 17, the bus will leave Boston for Quinnipiac at 11 a.m. A separate bus will depart from Hartford at 1 p.m. on Sunday, March 17. BreakShuttle is the largest college break bus service in the United States. Tickets are $137 round trip and $69 one way.