- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
Buses to Boston and Hartford for Spring Break
BreakShuttle is providing buses from the university to Boston and Hartford so students can travel to and from campus for spring break. The buses will depart from the Athletic Center on the Mount Carmel campus at 3 p.m. on Friday, March 8. On Sunday, March 17, the bus will leave Boston for Quinnipiac at 11 a.m. A separate bus will depart from Hartford at 1 p.m. on Sunday, March 17. BreakShuttle is the largest college break bus service in the United States. Tickets are $137 round trip and $69 one way.