- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Award nominations being accepted
Students, alumni, and faculty can nominate a member of the Quinnipiac community for the 2013 Excellence in Service to Students Award and Excellence in Teaching Award. These awards honor faculty, staff and other employees that have gone above and beyond to help students. Up to three people can win each award. Nominations are due April 15 and forms can be found on the Quinnipiac website.