- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Alumni Affairs’ associate director charged with DUI
Christopher Zavodsky, associate director of alumni affairs and parent relations, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence around midnight on Feb. 1, according to Hamden Police. According to the police statement, Zavodsky’s vehicle struck two cars stopped at the intersection of Whitney Avenue and Westwoods Road, and Zavodsky fled the scene.
Police later found 24-year-old Zavodsky and his vehicle at the York Hill Campus, where he was arrested and brought to police headquarters.
In addition to operating under the influence, police charged Zavodsky with evading responsibility, failure to drive in a proper lane, following too close and failure to carry an insurance card.
Zavodsky is a 2010 graduate of Quinnipiac University and has been in his Alumni Affairs position since November 2011.
Though the university would not comment, as of Feb. 7, Zavodsky was still listed in the Quinnipiac directory. His name and title also signed an email sent out to Quinnipiac seniors by the Alumni Association on Feb. 6.