- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Alumni Affairs’ associate director charged with DUI
Christopher Zavodsky, associate director of alumni affairs and parent relations, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence around midnight on Feb. 1, according to Hamden Police. According to the police statement, Zavodsky’s vehicle struck two cars stopped at the intersection of Whitney Avenue and Westwoods Road, and Zavodsky fled the scene.
Police later found 24-year-old Zavodsky and his vehicle at the York Hill Campus, where he was arrested and brought to police headquarters.
In addition to operating under the influence, police charged Zavodsky with evading responsibility, failure to drive in a proper lane, following too close and failure to carry an insurance card.
Zavodsky is a 2010 graduate of Quinnipiac University and has been in his Alumni Affairs position since November 2011.
Though the university would not comment, as of Feb. 7, Zavodsky was still listed in the Quinnipiac directory. His name and title also signed an email sent out to Quinnipiac seniors by the Alumni Association on Feb. 6.