- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
WRECK: Bieber’s Behavior
Given Justin Bieber’s 2013 track record, it’s safe to say that we’ve come a long way from the days of “Baby” and “One Less Lonely Girl.” The 18-year-old pop superstar has been featured in the news a lot lately, all beginning with his split from Selena Gomez in early January.
Rumors have been swirling ever since as to why he and the singer broke things off. According to sources, Gomez dumped Bieber because he cheated on her with a nursing student named Milyn “Mimi” Jensen last month. Then, in early January, the singer’s former bodyguard stepped forward with claims that Bieber assaulted him, and is suing Bieber for $420,000 in unpaid wages.
And while Bieber recently surpassed Lady Gaga in Twitter followers, he isn’t sharing just his thoughts. He recently posted a picture of his bare backside to the social networking site with the caption “#moon.” The post has since been deleted. Now the singer is being accused of taunting a fan at a gym in Charlotte, N.C. The woman, a North Carolina radio host, said that Bieber teased her, even going as far as spitting into her water bottle.
All of this drama comes hot on the heels of his pot smoking scandal, where pictures surfaced of the pop star smoking marijuana. Get your act together, Bieber. You may be a legal adult now but you’re certainly acting like a child.