- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
President of Institute for Human Education comes to QU
Quinnipiac University is welcoming President of Institute for Human Education Zoe Weil for the Albert Schweitzer Institute’s sponsored lecture “The Interconnectedness of All Life: Animal Welfare, Environmental Preservation and Human Rights” on Feb. 5 at 7 p.m. in Buckman Theater. Weil is the co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education. The lecture is free and open to the public and will touch upon how to “live with compassion, integrity and wisdom, but also [to] provide the knowledge and tools to put our values into action in meaningful, far reaching ways,” Weil said.