- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
President of Institute for Human Education comes to QU
Quinnipiac University is welcoming President of Institute for Human Education Zoe Weil for the Albert Schweitzer Institute’s sponsored lecture “The Interconnectedness of All Life: Animal Welfare, Environmental Preservation and Human Rights” on Feb. 5 at 7 p.m. in Buckman Theater. Weil is the co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education. The lecture is free and open to the public and will touch upon how to “live with compassion, integrity and wisdom, but also [to] provide the knowledge and tools to put our values into action in meaningful, far reaching ways,” Weil said.