- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
President of Institute for Human Education comes to QU
Quinnipiac University is welcoming President of Institute for Human Education Zoe Weil for the Albert Schweitzer Institute’s sponsored lecture “The Interconnectedness of All Life: Animal Welfare, Environmental Preservation and Human Rights” on Feb. 5 at 7 p.m. in Buckman Theater. Weil is the co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education. The lecture is free and open to the public and will touch upon how to “live with compassion, integrity and wisdom, but also [to] provide the knowledge and tools to put our values into action in meaningful, far reaching ways,” Weil said.