- Women’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton
- Women’s lacrosse comeback falls short
- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
President of Institute for Human Education comes to QU
Quinnipiac University is welcoming President of Institute for Human Education Zoe Weil for the Albert Schweitzer Institute’s sponsored lecture “The Interconnectedness of All Life: Animal Welfare, Environmental Preservation and Human Rights” on Feb. 5 at 7 p.m. in Buckman Theater. Weil is the co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education. The lecture is free and open to the public and will touch upon how to “live with compassion, integrity and wisdom, but also [to] provide the knowledge and tools to put our values into action in meaningful, far reaching ways,” Weil said.