- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
President of Institute for Human Education comes to QU
Quinnipiac University is welcoming President of Institute for Human Education Zoe Weil for the Albert Schweitzer Institute’s sponsored lecture “The Interconnectedness of All Life: Animal Welfare, Environmental Preservation and Human Rights” on Feb. 5 at 7 p.m. in Buckman Theater. Weil is the co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education. The lecture is free and open to the public and will touch upon how to “live with compassion, integrity and wisdom, but also [to] provide the knowledge and tools to put our values into action in meaningful, far reaching ways,” Weil said.