- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Hartford-New Haven sixth drunkest city
The Daily Beast ranked Hartford-New Haven number six in its “25 Drunkest Cities 2012, from Milwaukee to Burlington, Vermont.” The Daily Beast worked with market researcher Experian Marketing Services for data based on recent average numbers of alcoholic drinks per month per adult in each metro area, according to its website. Hartford-New Haven’s data showed 15.2 average alcoholic drinks were consumed by adults per month, 16. 5 percent of the population classified as binge drinkers, and 3.6 percent of the population classified as heavy drinkers.