- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
RAVE: Chipotle coming to Hamden
Attention burrito lovers! The time has finally come: Chipotle is arriving in Hamden soon. Sure we just got Moe’s, but the more Mexican food, the merrier. Chipotle is conveniently located across the street from the ShopRite plaza and next to Gap, so it’s just a shuttle ride away to your next “Mexi-coma.”
If you haven’t yet experienced the greatness that is Chipotle, you are in for a treat. It practically has a cult following, so get on board. Chipotle is known for the size of its burritos- think of the size of a premature infant. Go all out with a large burrito and a choice of fresh toppings, including chicken, beef or pork, brown or white rice, black or pinto beans, salsa ranging from mild to hot, corn, cheese, lettuce, and, for an extra cost, guacamole and chips. If you’re not a burrito fan, no problem. They also have burrito bowls, hard tacos, soft tacos, salads and quesadillas. There are delicious options for everyone.
Chipotle is the perfect cure for a bad day, night or week. So when Chipotle opens within the next month, get on over there, especially if you haven’t had it before because you’re missing out.