- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
- Mediate your media
- The cool ‘Aunt’
RAVE: Chipotle coming to Hamden
Attention burrito lovers! The time has finally come: Chipotle is arriving in Hamden soon. Sure we just got Moe’s, but the more Mexican food, the merrier. Chipotle is conveniently located across the street from the ShopRite plaza and next to Gap, so it’s just a shuttle ride away to your next “Mexi-coma.”
If you haven’t yet experienced the greatness that is Chipotle, you are in for a treat. It practically has a cult following, so get on board. Chipotle is known for the size of its burritos- think of the size of a premature infant. Go all out with a large burrito and a choice of fresh toppings, including chicken, beef or pork, brown or white rice, black or pinto beans, salsa ranging from mild to hot, corn, cheese, lettuce, and, for an extra cost, guacamole and chips. If you’re not a burrito fan, no problem. They also have burrito bowls, hard tacos, soft tacos, salads and quesadillas. There are delicious options for everyone.
Chipotle is the perfect cure for a bad day, night or week. So when Chipotle opens within the next month, get on over there, especially if you haven’t had it before because you’re missing out.