- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
RAVE: Chipotle coming to Hamden
Attention burrito lovers! The time has finally come: Chipotle is arriving in Hamden soon. Sure we just got Moe’s, but the more Mexican food, the merrier. Chipotle is conveniently located across the street from the ShopRite plaza and next to Gap, so it’s just a shuttle ride away to your next “Mexi-coma.”
If you haven’t yet experienced the greatness that is Chipotle, you are in for a treat. It practically has a cult following, so get on board. Chipotle is known for the size of its burritos- think of the size of a premature infant. Go all out with a large burrito and a choice of fresh toppings, including chicken, beef or pork, brown or white rice, black or pinto beans, salsa ranging from mild to hot, corn, cheese, lettuce, and, for an extra cost, guacamole and chips. If you’re not a burrito fan, no problem. They also have burrito bowls, hard tacos, soft tacos, salads and quesadillas. There are delicious options for everyone.
Chipotle is the perfect cure for a bad day, night or week. So when Chipotle opens within the next month, get on over there, especially if you haven’t had it before because you’re missing out.