- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
- International students celebrate Thanksgiving
- New university website aimed at prospective students
- SGA pushes for new desks in Tator Hall
- ‘Art of Protest’ presents LGBTQ civil rights history
RAVE: Girl Meets World
Most of us remember the infamous Feeny call from one of the Matthews’ brothers or Shawn from Disney Channel’s hit TV Show, “Boy Meets World.” It was one of a kind.
After much debate about whether to make a sequel of the show, it was recently announced that fans will see what happened to Cory and Topanga after the show ended.
Here’s what we know so far: “Girl Meets World” will tell the story of Cory and Topanga’s daughter as she goes through middle school with her dad as her social studies teacher.
It was confirmed by E! News that Ryder Strong (Shawn) isn’t involved in the remake, however there’s hope he will make an occasional guest appearance (yes please!). It’s still unknown if Will Friedel (Eric) or William Daniels (Mr. Feeny) are involved.
It’s about time that Disney did this. Fans have wanted more “Boy Meets World” for years. It was one of the best shows of our time and has maintained a devout fan base since the series ended in 2000. Though “Girl Meets World” may never live up to its predecessor, especially without our teenage heartthrob, Shawn, a sequel is worth the risk so fans can get their fix of the Cory and Topanga love story.