- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
RAVE: Girl Meets World
Most of us remember the infamous Feeny call from one of the Matthews’ brothers or Shawn from Disney Channel’s hit TV Show, “Boy Meets World.” It was one of a kind.
After much debate about whether to make a sequel of the show, it was recently announced that fans will see what happened to Cory and Topanga after the show ended.
Here’s what we know so far: “Girl Meets World” will tell the story of Cory and Topanga’s daughter as she goes through middle school with her dad as her social studies teacher.
It was confirmed by E! News that Ryder Strong (Shawn) isn’t involved in the remake, however there’s hope he will make an occasional guest appearance (yes please!). It’s still unknown if Will Friedel (Eric) or William Daniels (Mr. Feeny) are involved.
It’s about time that Disney did this. Fans have wanted more “Boy Meets World” for years. It was one of the best shows of our time and has maintained a devout fan base since the series ended in 2000. Though “Girl Meets World” may never live up to its predecessor, especially without our teenage heartthrob, Shawn, a sequel is worth the risk so fans can get their fix of the Cory and Topanga love story.