- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Lahey named one of New Haven Living’s most influential
Quinnipiac University President John Lahey was named one of “New Haven Living’s” 50 most influential people. He was given the honor for the numerous changes he has made to Quinnipiac since 1987. Changes include the addition of both a school of law and a school of medicine, a new sports center and a 1,000-watt radio station.