- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
PRSSA to host networking event on Dec. 5
The Quinnipiac University Public Relations Student Society of America will host its annual Networking Event in the Rocky Top Student Center on Wednesday, Dec. 5 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. The top public relations firms in the Northeast will be at the event, representing clients in crisis communications, nonprofits, sports, travel and real estate. Representatives from the firms will discuss internship and job opportunities, and will be available to answer students’ questions. Admission is $5 through pre-registration and $7 at the door. To register for the event contact Ashley Kopacki at firstname.lastname@example.org