- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
Women’s Cross Country wins eighth straight NEC Championship
The Quinnipiac women’s cross country team earned its eighth straight Northeast Conference Championship on Saturday. This victory marks the longest streak in any NEC event.
The Bobcat upperclassmen paved the way to the victory.
The Bobcats were lead by senior Becca White who finished third overall with a time of 7:51.99.
Junior Jessica Soja crossed the finish line at 18:19.81 eight overall and second for the Bobcats. Senior Morgan Roche finished third for the Bobcats and immediately behind Soja with 18:25.06.
Brianna Faust rounded out the top four runners, finishing in 12th place overall with 18:29.10.
“The women today had a great race. I couldn’t be happier,” head coach Carolyn Martin said. “We knew it was going to be close.”
Quinnipiac finished with a total of 46 points, just eight points ahead of in-state rival Sacred Heart with 54.
Bryant University rounded out third place with 82 points.
“I think we are all really excited,” White said. “We finished how we wanted too.”