- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Sophomore charged with marijuana possession
Sophomore Nicholas Dinanno was arrested for possession of marijuana yesterday afternoon by the Hamden Police Department.
Hamden Police and Public Safety seized 1.5 pounds of marijuana delivered by the United States Postal Service yesterday around 3:30 p.m., addressed to Dinanno, Hamden police said. Dinanno was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to sell and possession of drug paraphernalia.
After further investigation, a search and seizure warrant was secured for Dinanno’s residence at York Hill complex. Officers seized several items including paraphernalia and a large amount of money estimated at $15,000. Dinanno was released after posting a $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court in Meriden.