- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
Sophomore charged with marijuana possession
Sophomore Nicholas Dinanno was arrested for possession of marijuana yesterday afternoon by the Hamden Police Department.
Hamden Police and Public Safety seized 1.5 pounds of marijuana delivered by the United States Postal Service yesterday around 3:30 p.m., addressed to Dinanno, Hamden police said. Dinanno was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to sell and possession of drug paraphernalia.
After further investigation, a search and seizure warrant was secured for Dinanno’s residence at York Hill complex. Officers seized several items including paraphernalia and a large amount of money estimated at $15,000. Dinanno was released after posting a $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court in Meriden.