- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
Sophomore charged with marijuana possession
Sophomore Nicholas Dinanno was arrested for possession of marijuana yesterday afternoon by the Hamden Police Department.
Hamden Police and Public Safety seized 1.5 pounds of marijuana delivered by the United States Postal Service yesterday around 3:30 p.m., addressed to Dinanno, Hamden police said. Dinanno was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to sell and possession of drug paraphernalia.
After further investigation, a search and seizure warrant was secured for Dinanno’s residence at York Hill complex. Officers seized several items including paraphernalia and a large amount of money estimated at $15,000. Dinanno was released after posting a $25,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court in Meriden.