- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
School of Medicine granted accreditation
The School of Medicine can now begin recruiting its first class for Fall 2013 after receiving two endorsements last week. The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine was granted the medical school preliminary accreditation by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education. The Connecticut State Board of Education also just approved the university’s medical degree program.