- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
School of Medicine granted accreditation
The School of Medicine can now begin recruiting its first class for Fall 2013 after receiving two endorsements last week. The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine was granted the medical school preliminary accreditation by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education. The Connecticut State Board of Education also just approved the university’s medical degree program.