- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
School of Medicine granted accreditation
The School of Medicine can now begin recruiting its first class for Fall 2013 after receiving two endorsements last week. The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine was granted the medical school preliminary accreditation by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education. The Connecticut State Board of Education also just approved the university’s medical degree program.