- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
School of Medicine granted accreditation
The School of Medicine can now begin recruiting its first class for Fall 2013 after receiving two endorsements last week. The Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine was granted the medical school preliminary accreditation by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education. The Connecticut State Board of Education also just approved the university’s medical degree program.