- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
October 3, 2012
Rihanna releases new single
Rihanna has dropped a new single entitled “Diamonds.” While speaking about the track, the Barbadian beauty said, “It’s laid-back but it’s hopeful. It’s a record that gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it,” according to Fuse. Sounds like another catchy hit.
“Sons of Anarchy” actor found dead
“Sons of Anarchy” star Johnny Lewis has died. Lewis, who played Kip ‘Half Sack’ Epps, fell from the roof of the house where he rented a room. The home’s 81-year-old owner was found dead inside and Lewis is suspected of killing her. Police have yet to determine whether or not drugs or alcohol played a role, or if it was suicide.
Reese Witherspoon has a boy
Reese Witherspoon welcomed a baby boy, Tennessee James Toth, with her husband, James Toth, this past Thursday. This is Witherspoon’s third child; she is already a mom to daughter Ava and son Deacon from her prior marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
K-Stew and R-Patz back together?
Two months after Kristen Stewart’s fling with married “Snow White and the Huntsman” director, Rupert Sanders, the actress has allegedly reunited with boyfriend, Robert Pattinson. Really, Rob? You deserve better!
Sick of Nicki Minaj? Well, you may just be in the minority. The rapper, who just signed on as one of three new American Idol judges, is about to get a mini-series on E! The specials will give viewers access to her personal and professional life.
“Jersey Shore” reality star Jenni “JWoww” Farley is now engaged to boyfriend Roger Mathews. JWoww now sports a five-carat ring following the unique skydiving proposal from Mathews. Congratulations to the couple. That’s sure to be a fist-pumping wedding.