- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
October 3, 2012
Rihanna releases new single
Rihanna has dropped a new single entitled “Diamonds.” While speaking about the track, the Barbadian beauty said, “It’s laid-back but it’s hopeful. It’s a record that gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it,” according to Fuse. Sounds like another catchy hit.
“Sons of Anarchy” actor found dead
“Sons of Anarchy” star Johnny Lewis has died. Lewis, who played Kip ‘Half Sack’ Epps, fell from the roof of the house where he rented a room. The home’s 81-year-old owner was found dead inside and Lewis is suspected of killing her. Police have yet to determine whether or not drugs or alcohol played a role, or if it was suicide.
Reese Witherspoon has a boy
Reese Witherspoon welcomed a baby boy, Tennessee James Toth, with her husband, James Toth, this past Thursday. This is Witherspoon’s third child; she is already a mom to daughter Ava and son Deacon from her prior marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
K-Stew and R-Patz back together?
Two months after Kristen Stewart’s fling with married “Snow White and the Huntsman” director, Rupert Sanders, the actress has allegedly reunited with boyfriend, Robert Pattinson. Really, Rob? You deserve better!
Sick of Nicki Minaj? Well, you may just be in the minority. The rapper, who just signed on as one of three new American Idol judges, is about to get a mini-series on E! The specials will give viewers access to her personal and professional life.
“Jersey Shore” reality star Jenni “JWoww” Farley is now engaged to boyfriend Roger Mathews. JWoww now sports a five-carat ring following the unique skydiving proposal from Mathews. Congratulations to the couple. That’s sure to be a fist-pumping wedding.