- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Culture Shock: Oct. 8
Nicki v. Mariah
Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey got into a fight at the judge’s table during the American Idol auditions in Charlotte, N.C. Minaj screamed at Carey, threatening to knock her out. Producers from Idol expected some sort, but not this early into the season.
Too Late to Apologize
Country singer Jason Aldean was caught cheating on his wife, Jessica Ussery, in a bar with former American Idol contestant, Brittany Kerr. He apologized to his fans saying, “I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar.” PR experts say Aldean should have apologized before the pictures were released to help save his rep.
Rihanna and Chris Brown Kiss
Rihanna and Brown were caught dancing and making out at a club. Brown’s current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, was nowhere to be found. Although Brown is still on probation for physically abusing Rihanna in 2009, the two have remained “close friends”.
Jersey Shore Slimdown
Jersey Shore star, Deena Cortese, lost 15 pounds and two dress sizes. After watching herself on the show, Deena noticed her “weight was getting out of control.” Deena couldn’t be happier with her new body and posed for In Touch magazine as a Baywatch lifeguard to show it off.
Selena Gets Inked
Selena Gomez got a tattoo of the number 76 written in roman numerals. The pop musician said it’s a tribute to a family member who means alot to her. Gomez also said she went with her best friend who held her hand to ease the pain.