- Mike Quitko announces his retirement
- Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
- NHL’s Islanders draft Devon Toews
- Recent graduate killed in motorcycle accident
- Former student arrested after bomb threats
- Bomb threat delays third commencement ceremony
- University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
- McLean verbally commits to Quinnipiac
- Canisius rallies past Quinnipiac baseball
- Student charged with second-degree burglary
Beyonce’s newest gig
Beyonce announced she’ll be singing at the 2013 Super Bowl halftime show. She is very excited to perform her top hits to devoted fans. As “E! News” puts it, “The NFL just got a lot more bootylicious!”
Justin Bieber took time from his busy schedule to visit Crystal Montgomery, a cancer-stricken fan. He later thanked his fans for frequently reminding him to stay on the right path, and tweeted, “Now off to do something that matters. #giveback.”
Teen Mom 2
MTV recently announced that the third season of “Teen Mom 2” will premiere Nov. 12. The reality show, starring Chelsea, Jenelle, Kailyn and Leah, will feature new pregnancies, engagements and trouble with the law.
New fragrance from the Odoms
Khloe Kardashian Odom and her husband, Lamar Odom, recently released their second fragrance, “Unbreakable Joy.” Inspired by the holiday season, the Odom’s wanted to produce a scent that embodies the love, happiness and joy surrounding that time of year.
Minaj’s “The Boys”
Nicki Minaj just released “The Boys,” her newest music video. She accessorizes with a flamethrower, along with her ever-present neon wigs and funny facial expressions. This crazy new video also features Minaj chaotically throwing around random objects like exercise balls and hair dryers.
ABC Cancels Private Practice
After Kate Walsh, who plays Dr. Addison Montgomery, announced in May she was leaving the show, ABC cancelled. This will be the sixth and final season.
Biel and Timberlake Tie the Knot
The couple made it official at a Southern Italian resort Oct. 19. Biel wore a white and pink gown, and according to US Weekly, TImberlake sang a new song in honor of his bride.