- Women’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton
- Women’s lacrosse comeback falls short
- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
Bioethical issues panel
The Scholarship Across the Disciplines series will include the “Compelling Issues in Bioethics” lecture, scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 9 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room in the Lender School of Business Center. Panelists include Professor of Psychology Thomas Pruzinky, Professor of Law John Thomas and Associate Professor of Nursing Celeste Yanni. The panel will include a discussion on bioethical issues such as illnesses, disabilities, vaccines and autism.