- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Bioethical issues panel
The Scholarship Across the Disciplines series will include the “Compelling Issues in Bioethics” lecture, scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 9 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room in the Lender School of Business Center. Panelists include Professor of Psychology Thomas Pruzinky, Professor of Law John Thomas and Associate Professor of Nursing Celeste Yanni. The panel will include a discussion on bioethical issues such as illnesses, disabilities, vaccines and autism.