- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Bioethical issues panel
The Scholarship Across the Disciplines series will include the “Compelling Issues in Bioethics” lecture, scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 9 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room in the Lender School of Business Center. Panelists include Professor of Psychology Thomas Pruzinky, Professor of Law John Thomas and Associate Professor of Nursing Celeste Yanni. The panel will include a discussion on bioethical issues such as illnesses, disabilities, vaccines and autism.