- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
Bioethical issues panel
The Scholarship Across the Disciplines series will include the “Compelling Issues in Bioethics” lecture, scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 9 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room in the Lender School of Business Center. Panelists include Professor of Psychology Thomas Pruzinky, Professor of Law John Thomas and Associate Professor of Nursing Celeste Yanni. The panel will include a discussion on bioethical issues such as illnesses, disabilities, vaccines and autism.