- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
WRECK: Au Bon Pain Debut
Do you like long lines? What about horrible service? You’re in luck because Au Bon Pain just opened on campus.
It was exciting to have a new place to eat, so when it opened last Tuesday, I sprinted to the caf. Unfortunately, I was greeted by an extremely long line. Finally I ordered, but it wasn’t over yet. I still waited another 20 minutes to get my sandwich.
Okay, so I had to wait extra long. Fine, I can ignore that. But upon unwrapping my lunch, I discovered Au Bon Pain didn’t even get my order right. That’s just unacceptable, especially for the price.
Even after all this, I decided to give it another chance. Maybe it was just first day chaos. But, I was disappointed once again. Though my order was right, the food was subpar.
Chartwells certainly didn’t plan ahead on this one. Its employees definitely need more thorough training. But shouldn’t they have done this prior to opening?
So if you’re looking for a quick fix, Au Bon Pain isn’t it. But if you’re looking to spend all the money on your Q-card before the end of the semester, it can probably help you with that.