- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
- International students celebrate Thanksgiving
Senior Bucket Lists
Here's what Seniors said they want to accomplish before graduation
Hometown: Dover, Mass.
1. Run across basketball game
2. Get hit by a golf cart to get free tuition
3.Make Dean’s List
4.Swim in Hep creek
5.Actually eating at York Hill cafe
6.Hijack QU security card
7. Take Java John to a sea food dinner
8. Raid central duty’s confiscation closet
Hometown: Oakland, N.J.
1. Ride my quad on York Hill
2. Hijack a shuttle and drive it up York Hill
3. Make Deans List
4. Hunt a turkey on York Hill
5. Meet my wife at Toads
Major: Media Studies
Hometown: Reading, Mass.
1. Go to Eli’s on Whitney
2. Climb the Giant again
3. Do an SPB sponsored overnight trip
4. Stay all night at Relay for Life
5. Go to a Yankees game sponsored by QU
Major: Broadcast Journalism
Hometown: Wallingford, Conn.
1. Take a sign from QU
2. Drive a golf cart around campus
3. Ride the Bobcat one last time
4. Shoot a basket in the TD Bank Center
5. Write my name and graduation year on a major landmark on campus
Hometown: Marlboro, N.J.
1.To make Dean’s list
2. Make Magnum Cum Laude (3.7 GPA when I graduate)
3. Climb the Bobcat
4. Climb the white trail on Sleeping Giant
5. Long board down York Hill
Matthew “Holla” Torres
Major: Broadcast Journalism
Hometown: White Plains, N.Y.
1. Drive a club car
2. Ride a scooter down York Hill
3. Steal a sign
4. Have a snowball fight on the fifth floor of York Hill parking garage
5. Walk across frozen Hep creek
6. Have a party on the top of Rocky Top widows walk
Major: Physical Therapy
Hometown: Northfield, N.J.
1. Go ice skating on frozen hep creek
2. Run up York Hill
3. Take a picture with “Java John”
4. Have Ray and Mike’s name a sandwich after me
5. Play guitar on the library steps or in the Quad.
Hometown: Torrington, Conn.
1. Win at Bingo
2. Get a lead role in a QU Theatre production
3. Organize a flash mob on the quad
4. Wear the Boomer costume
5. Win an essay or story competition
Hometown: Valley Stream, N.Y.
1. Make amazing memories
2. Meet more people
3. Have a barbecue
4. Hold an position in an organization
5. Do the Big Event and Relay for Life
6. Go on Spring Break
Hometown: Warren, N.J.
Major: Public Relations
1. Get involved
2. Climb the Giant one last time
3. Do Relay for Life
4. Do well in school
5. Go on Spring Break