- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Game On
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
RAVE: York Hill Cafe’s personal pizzas
Life may or may not be better on the Hill, but there’s nothing questionable about the personal pizzas. Hands down, the Rocky Top Student Center’s cafeteria offers one of Quinnipiac’s best-kept secrets when it comes to dining. You can choose from a plethora of sauces and toppings on your pie. Also, if you’re feeling spontaneous, you can turn that personal pizza into a mini-calzone.
Senior Dennis Juhasz agrees, and says, “The pizzas are relatively cheap compared to getting them delivered. It also tastes just as good as chain competitors and the pizza is filling.”
The only downside is the pizza parlor is only open on weekdays, but on those days, the line is usually not a terrible wait and the staff is super friendly. I implore you, if you haven’t made your way up the hill and tried some yet, you’re missing out.