- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
John Kerry Meets the Massachusetts Delegates
Blog by Shane Doyle
On the last day of the Democratic National Convention, Senator John Kerry came to the podium at the Massachusetts Delegates breakfast. Kerry said that President Obama needs four more years to finish the job that he has started. “I want the President to build on what President Clinton did last night,” he said after speaking to the Massachusetts delegates. “I expect him to lay out a clear agenda, I expect him to connect the dots between the choices he has made now, where we are now and how we move forward and where we go forward,” Kerry said. There is also another important race Senator Kerry spoke about: the local Massachusetts Senate race putting incumbent Scott Brown against Democratic hopeful Elizabeth Warren. Kerry says in the coming days he will tell why he supports Democrat Elizabeth Warren. In the meantime, the President speaks tonight at the Time Warner Arena, which should be an electric crowd.