- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
John Kerry Meets the Massachusetts Delegates
Blog by Shane Doyle
On the last day of the Democratic National Convention, Senator John Kerry came to the podium at the Massachusetts Delegates breakfast. Kerry said that President Obama needs four more years to finish the job that he has started. “I want the President to build on what President Clinton did last night,” he said after speaking to the Massachusetts delegates. “I expect him to lay out a clear agenda, I expect him to connect the dots between the choices he has made now, where we are now and how we move forward and where we go forward,” Kerry said. There is also another important race Senator Kerry spoke about: the local Massachusetts Senate race putting incumbent Scott Brown against Democratic hopeful Elizabeth Warren. Kerry says in the coming days he will tell why he supports Democrat Elizabeth Warren. In the meantime, the President speaks tonight at the Time Warner Arena, which should be an electric crowd.