- Tom Moore emphasis importance of guard play moving forward
- Moving Forward
- Student assaulted in presumed Uber taxi
- Entrepreneurship Club to host QStart
- Drucker promoted to VP, dean of students
- Anything but ‘silence’
- Travel adventures
- QU to consider restructuring UC requirements
- Freshman starts African Students Association
- Men’s ice hockey preps for NCAA Tournament
Irma/Dana win Hall Wars
For the second consecutive year, team Irma/Dana emerged victorious in Sigma Phi Epsilon’s annual Hall Wars on Sunday, Sept. 23.
In the eighth annual Hall Wars, team Irma/Dana defeated team Mountainview in the championship. Team Irma/Dana finished with a perfect 50 points by going undefeated in soccer, hot shots, volleyball and kickball and winning the obstacle course challenge 10-0.
“I am really proud of all of my residents and all of the RAs who participated in Hall Wars this year and excited to see Irma/Dana win for a second year in a row,” Irma/Dana Residence Hall Director Dustin Martin said. “Hopefully we can keep up the momentum and next year win for a third year.”
The winning roster consisted of freshmen Tyler Hajjar, Andrew Kalinowski, Stephanie Antoinetti, Mark Murphy, Nick Abbatepaolo, Emet Evjen, Thomas Madzey, Tim King, Andrew Scott, Michelle Gallagher, and Jenny Mears.