- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Day trip to D.C.
By Katherine Rojas on September 13, 2012
Students have the opportunity to visit the nation’s capital on Saturday, Oct. 6, hosted by the Office of Multicultural and Global Education. The day trip to Washington, D.C. will include a tour of the Smithsonian museums and the Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials. Tickets costs $25, with provided transportation to and from Washington, D.C. Interested students must bring their $25 deposit to their office by Friday, Sept. 21 in the form of cash or check made to Quinnipiac University, seats are limited.