- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Day trip to D.C.
By Katherine Rojas on September 13, 2012
Students have the opportunity to visit the nation’s capital on Saturday, Oct. 6, hosted by the Office of Multicultural and Global Education. The day trip to Washington, D.C. will include a tour of the Smithsonian museums and the Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials. Tickets costs $25, with provided transportation to and from Washington, D.C. Interested students must bring their $25 deposit to their office by Friday, Sept. 21 in the form of cash or check made to Quinnipiac University, seats are limited.