- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Day trip to D.C.
By Katherine Rojas on September 13, 2012
Students have the opportunity to visit the nation’s capital on Saturday, Oct. 6, hosted by the Office of Multicultural and Global Education. The day trip to Washington, D.C. will include a tour of the Smithsonian museums and the Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials. Tickets costs $25, with provided transportation to and from Washington, D.C. Interested students must bring their $25 deposit to their office by Friday, Sept. 21 in the form of cash or check made to Quinnipiac University, seats are limited.