- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
Day trip to D.C.
By Katherine Rojas on September 13, 2012
Students have the opportunity to visit the nation’s capital on Saturday, Oct. 6, hosted by the Office of Multicultural and Global Education. The day trip to Washington, D.C. will include a tour of the Smithsonian museums and the Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials. Tickets costs $25, with provided transportation to and from Washington, D.C. Interested students must bring their $25 deposit to their office by Friday, Sept. 21 in the form of cash or check made to Quinnipiac University, seats are limited.