- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Day trip to D.C.
By Katherine Rojas on September 13, 2012
Students have the opportunity to visit the nation’s capital on Saturday, Oct. 6, hosted by the Office of Multicultural and Global Education. The day trip to Washington, D.C. will include a tour of the Smithsonian museums and the Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. memorials. Tickets costs $25, with provided transportation to and from Washington, D.C. Interested students must bring their $25 deposit to their office by Friday, Sept. 21 in the form of cash or check made to Quinnipiac University, seats are limited.