- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
- Students become finalists in NESN’s ‘Next Producer Contest’
- Students crowd portal for tickets to Yale game
BREAKING: 2 employees hospitalized after chemical spill on North Haven campus
A chemical spill in Building 4 on the North Haven Campus led to a building evacuation and two employees hospitalized for observation, according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Around 2 p.m. today, the university received a report of a chemical spill causing a gas to be released into the air and two Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield employees who work in the building were transported to a local hospital for observation, Morgan said.
The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection and North Haven Fire Department responded and an environmental company is currently on the scene to clean up.
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.