- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Game On
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
BREAKING: 2 employees hospitalized after chemical spill on North Haven campus
A chemical spill in Building 4 on the North Haven Campus led to a building evacuation and two employees hospitalized for observation, according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Around 2 p.m. today, the university received a report of a chemical spill causing a gas to be released into the air and two Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield employees who work in the building were transported to a local hospital for observation, Morgan said.
The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection and North Haven Fire Department responded and an environmental company is currently on the scene to clean up.
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.