- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
BREAKING: 2 employees hospitalized after chemical spill on North Haven campus
A chemical spill in Building 4 on the North Haven Campus led to a building evacuation and two employees hospitalized for observation, according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Around 2 p.m. today, the university received a report of a chemical spill causing a gas to be released into the air and two Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield employees who work in the building were transported to a local hospital for observation, Morgan said.
The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection and North Haven Fire Department responded and an environmental company is currently on the scene to clean up.
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.