- Still empty
- PHOTOS: Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey tops Holy Cross 4-2
- Sexual assault on the rise
- Verizon construction interrupts sleeping students
- No rest for the weary
- Don’t mess with my bagel
- “Shark Tank” star shares his story
- Fresh Check Day comes to campus
- More than 50 fire alarms triggered in September
- Pi Kappa Phi sponsors second annual EAC
BREAKING: 2 employees hospitalized after chemical spill on North Haven campus
A chemical spill in Building 4 on the North Haven Campus led to a building evacuation and two employees hospitalized for observation, according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Around 2 p.m. today, the university received a report of a chemical spill causing a gas to be released into the air and two Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield employees who work in the building were transported to a local hospital for observation, Morgan said.
The state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection and North Haven Fire Department responded and an environmental company is currently on the scene to clean up.
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.