- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
RAVE: “Java John” returns
Nobody really knows the true reason why Quinnipiac’s famous “Java John” left. After countless speculations, many of which seemed far-fetched, one of campus’s most memorable characters is back in action after a small hiatus.
John Raccio, better known as “Java John,” has returned to the register in Café Q for the morning to early afternoon shift. From his witty jokes to his peculiar way of remembering student’s names, it’s safe to say a trip through Raccio’s line is a cafeteria must. You can’t have a true Quinnipiac experience without it.
“I’m excited about my return,” Raccio said. “Even more so, I’m ecstatic to introduce myself to those who do not know me and reintroduce myself to those who do know me. It’s going to be a great year.”
Welcome back “Java John,” from your favorite palindrome on campus.