- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
North Haven campus tobacco-free
This past summer, Quinnipiac announced its goal of becoming a tobacco-free campus, aimed at reducing exposure to the negative health risks of second-hand smoke. The policy must be abided by students, faculty, employees and visitors. The North Haven Campus is the first Quinnipiac campus to implement such a policy.