- Women’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton
- Women’s lacrosse comeback falls short
- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
North Haven campus tobacco-free
This past summer, Quinnipiac announced its goal of becoming a tobacco-free campus, aimed at reducing exposure to the negative health risks of second-hand smoke. The policy must be abided by students, faculty, employees and visitors. The North Haven Campus is the first Quinnipiac campus to implement such a policy.