- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
New name for Quinnipiac Security
The Quinnipiac University Department of Security recently changed its name to the Department of Public Safety during summer break. David Barger, the chief of security and safety, said the name change was in part due to the connotation of security being personnel primarily responsible for protecting the buildings. Although that is part of its job, the Department of Public Safety also creates a safe and secure environment for students, according to video on MyQ.