- Women’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton
- Women’s lacrosse comeback falls short
- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
New name for Quinnipiac Security
The Quinnipiac University Department of Security recently changed its name to the Department of Public Safety during summer break. David Barger, the chief of security and safety, said the name change was in part due to the connotation of security being personnel primarily responsible for protecting the buildings. Although that is part of its job, the Department of Public Safety also creates a safe and secure environment for students, according to video on MyQ.