- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
New name for Quinnipiac Security
The Quinnipiac University Department of Security recently changed its name to the Department of Public Safety during summer break. David Barger, the chief of security and safety, said the name change was in part due to the connotation of security being personnel primarily responsible for protecting the buildings. Although that is part of its job, the Department of Public Safety also creates a safe and secure environment for students, according to video on MyQ.