- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
New name for Quinnipiac Security
The Quinnipiac University Department of Security recently changed its name to the Department of Public Safety during summer break. David Barger, the chief of security and safety, said the name change was in part due to the connotation of security being personnel primarily responsible for protecting the buildings. Although that is part of its job, the Department of Public Safety also creates a safe and secure environment for students, according to video on MyQ.