- Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse gets first win of the season over Saint Francis
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
Dropkick Murphys to play at Quinnipiac
Dropkick Murphys are ‘Shipping Up’ to Hamden this September to celebrate the opening of Museam An Ghorta Mor, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum.
Hosted by the Office of Public Affairs and President Lahey’s office,
the concert will take place at the TD Bank Sports Center on Friday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Tickets to the concert will be free and only offered to current Quinnipiac students, faculty and staff. Attendees are permitted to bring a guest.
Located on 3011 Whitney Avenue, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum houses artifacts from Irish history of the 19th century Irish Famine.
This concert is not associated with the Student Programming Board’s fall show. SPB will have their own show to be announced.