- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
Dropkick Murphys to play at Quinnipiac
Dropkick Murphys are ‘Shipping Up’ to Hamden this September to celebrate the opening of Museam An Ghorta Mor, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum.
Hosted by the Office of Public Affairs and President Lahey’s office,
the concert will take place at the TD Bank Sports Center on Friday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Tickets to the concert will be free and only offered to current Quinnipiac students, faculty and staff. Attendees are permitted to bring a guest.
Located on 3011 Whitney Avenue, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum houses artifacts from Irish history of the 19th century Irish Famine.
This concert is not associated with the Student Programming Board’s fall show. SPB will have their own show to be announced.