- Bobcats on the big stage
- Same product, different prices
- Sig Ep president has high hopes for fraternity
- Faculty members, students team up for intramural sports
- University cancels classes for full day on Monday
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey ties Cornell
- Following a delayed opening, the university closed after an hour
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey prepares for home weekend vs. Cornell, Colgate
- A Fresh Start
- Police continue investigation into video that led to sophomore’s arrest
Dropkick Murphys to play at Quinnipiac
Dropkick Murphys are ‘Shipping Up’ to Hamden this September to celebrate the opening of Museam An Ghorta Mor, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum.
Hosted by the Office of Public Affairs and President Lahey’s office,
the concert will take place at the TD Bank Sports Center on Friday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Tickets to the concert will be free and only offered to current Quinnipiac students, faculty and staff. Attendees are permitted to bring a guest.
Located on 3011 Whitney Avenue, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum houses artifacts from Irish history of the 19th century Irish Famine.
This concert is not associated with the Student Programming Board’s fall show. SPB will have their own show to be announced.