- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
Dropkick Murphys to play at Quinnipiac
Dropkick Murphys are ‘Shipping Up’ to Hamden this September to celebrate the opening of Museam An Ghorta Mor, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum.
Hosted by the Office of Public Affairs and President Lahey’s office,
the concert will take place at the TD Bank Sports Center on Friday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Tickets to the concert will be free and only offered to current Quinnipiac students, faculty and staff. Attendees are permitted to bring a guest.
Located on 3011 Whitney Avenue, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum houses artifacts from Irish history of the 19th century Irish Famine.
This concert is not associated with the Student Programming Board’s fall show. SPB will have their own show to be announced.