- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
Dropkick Murphys to play at Quinnipiac
Dropkick Murphys are ‘Shipping Up’ to Hamden this September to celebrate the opening of Museam An Ghorta Mor, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum.
Hosted by the Office of Public Affairs and President Lahey’s office,
the concert will take place at the TD Bank Sports Center on Friday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Tickets to the concert will be free and only offered to current Quinnipiac students, faculty and staff. Attendees are permitted to bring a guest.
Located on 3011 Whitney Avenue, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum houses artifacts from Irish history of the 19th century Irish Famine.
This concert is not associated with the Student Programming Board’s fall show. SPB will have their own show to be announced.