- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
- Hidden Hydration
Dropkick Murphys to play at Quinnipiac
Dropkick Murphys are ‘Shipping Up’ to Hamden this September to celebrate the opening of Museam An Ghorta Mor, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum.
Hosted by the Office of Public Affairs and President Lahey’s office,
the concert will take place at the TD Bank Sports Center on Friday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m., according to John Morgan, associate vice president for public relations.
Tickets to the concert will be free and only offered to current Quinnipiac students, faculty and staff. Attendees are permitted to bring a guest.
Located on 3011 Whitney Avenue, Ireland’s Great Hunger Museum houses artifacts from Irish history of the 19th century Irish Famine.
This concert is not associated with the Student Programming Board’s fall show. SPB will have their own show to be announced.