- Women’s basketball tops Drexel
- BREAKING: Domino’s delivery man robbed near York Hill
- Lahey earned nearly $3.8 million in 2012
- Women’s basketball earns first conference win
- BREAKING: CAS evacuated after reported fire
- Women’s ice hockey poised for national tourney
- ‘No justice, no peace.’
- Money Matters
- Learning Commons “doesn’t expect” finals week influx
- Public Safety, Hamden police patrol off-campus housing over break
RAVE: Giuliana Rancic is pregnant
Looks like Giuliana Rancic will be shopping for a new wardrobe, but not for herself. Her and husband Bill Rancic are expecting their first baby.
As many viewers have seen on their TV show, “Giuliana and Bill,” Giuliana has suffered from many hardships in trying to get pregnant. She has undergone several failed in vitro fertilization treatments and a miscarriage. Now she has turned to gestational surrogacy and the baby will be carried by a surrogate. But, the child will still have Giuliana and Bill’s genes.
The couple could not be happier, and neither could their fans. Along with the wonderful baby news, Giuliana has confirmed that she will not need chemotherapy, as is making a successful recovery from her mastectomy in December. The couple also announced that they will renew their vows this summer, right before the baby is due.
So far the couple is having a great year, and certainly anticipating many joys to come. You can watch the couple’s happiness grow on their show, which airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. on the MyStyle network.