- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
BREAKING: Chartwells employee taken to hospital
By Matt Eisenberg on May 2, 2012
Lesly Alvarez | The Quinnipiac ChronicleA Chartwells employee complaining of chest pains was taken to a hospital from South Lot at approximately 2:15 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon. A security guard said the man felt as if he was having a heart attack and was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.