- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
BREAKING: Chartwells employee taken to hospital
By Matt Eisenberg on May 2, 2012
Lesly Alvarez | The Quinnipiac ChronicleA Chartwells employee complaining of chest pains was taken to a hospital from South Lot at approximately 2:15 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon. A security guard said the man felt as if he was having a heart attack and was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.