- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
BREAKING: Chartwells employee taken to hospital
By Matt Eisenberg on May 2, 2012
Lesly Alvarez | The Quinnipiac ChronicleA Chartwells employee complaining of chest pains was taken to a hospital from South Lot at approximately 2:15 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon. A security guard said the man felt as if he was having a heart attack and was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.