- Men’s ice hockey beats Brown on Senior Night
- Women’s basketball clinches top seed in MAAC Tournament with Senior Day win
- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
BREAKING: Chartwells employee taken to hospital
By Matt Eisenberg on May 2, 2012
Lesly Alvarez | The Quinnipiac ChronicleA Chartwells employee complaining of chest pains was taken to a hospital from South Lot at approximately 2:15 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon. A security guard said the man felt as if he was having a heart attack and was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.
Follow the Chronicle for more updates.