- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
WRECK: Snooki nicknames her baby “Short n Tan”
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is sparking up controversy again as she films her new MTV reality show. The still untitled program is dedicated to the knocked-up guidette’s pregnancy, including the moment she breaks the news to her Jersey Shore castmates.
So far Polizzi and fiance Jionni LaValle are making some “excellent” decisions. As if having these two as parents isn’t bad enough, it is rumoured that Pauly D and JWoww will be the godparents. Nothing says family like a spray tan and hair gel. I wonder how long it will be before we see “Short n Tan” fistpumping. Yes, that is the nickname the couple has given their child.
Should we still have faith that Polizzi will take care of herself as well as the baby? One can only hope. When Polizzi discovered her pregnancy, the first thing she said was, “Oh my gosh, I’ve been drinking.”
Will we see a change in the Italian princess, or will viewers be cringing at the TV while Snooki pours herself a drink?