- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
WRECK: Snooki nicknames her baby “Short n Tan”
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is sparking up controversy again as she films her new MTV reality show. The still untitled program is dedicated to the knocked-up guidette’s pregnancy, including the moment she breaks the news to her Jersey Shore castmates.
So far Polizzi and fiance Jionni LaValle are making some “excellent” decisions. As if having these two as parents isn’t bad enough, it is rumoured that Pauly D and JWoww will be the godparents. Nothing says family like a spray tan and hair gel. I wonder how long it will be before we see “Short n Tan” fistpumping. Yes, that is the nickname the couple has given their child.
Should we still have faith that Polizzi will take care of herself as well as the baby? One can only hope. When Polizzi discovered her pregnancy, the first thing she said was, “Oh my gosh, I’ve been drinking.”
Will we see a change in the Italian princess, or will viewers be cringing at the TV while Snooki pours herself a drink?