- No. 1 men’s ice hockey ties Cornell
- Following a delayed opening, the university closed after an hour
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey prepares for home weekend vs. Cornell, Colgate
- A Fresh Start
- Police continue investigation into video that led to sophomore’s arrest
- Get out and vote
- Column: Pay attention to women’s ice hockey
- Sophomore arrested for weapon possession
- QU gives $400,000 to North Haven
- Sophomore arrested and charged for having weapons in his car
WRECK: Snooki nicknames her baby “Short n Tan”
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is sparking up controversy again as she films her new MTV reality show. The still untitled program is dedicated to the knocked-up guidette’s pregnancy, including the moment she breaks the news to her Jersey Shore castmates.
So far Polizzi and fiance Jionni LaValle are making some “excellent” decisions. As if having these two as parents isn’t bad enough, it is rumoured that Pauly D and JWoww will be the godparents. Nothing says family like a spray tan and hair gel. I wonder how long it will be before we see “Short n Tan” fistpumping. Yes, that is the nickname the couple has given their child.
Should we still have faith that Polizzi will take care of herself as well as the baby? One can only hope. When Polizzi discovered her pregnancy, the first thing she said was, “Oh my gosh, I’ve been drinking.”
Will we see a change in the Italian princess, or will viewers be cringing at the TV while Snooki pours herself a drink?