- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
- Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
- Beta Theta Pi raises $3,300 for Cancer Research
- Quinnipiac’s Relay for Life paints the campus purple
- 3+1 Communications program to start Fall 2016
- May weekend: A history
- Women’s golf wins MAAC, advances to national tournament
- Shameal’s wheels
WRECK: Kanye ‘fell in love’ with Kim
Rumors continue to circulate around Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s relationship status.
Although there is little evidence to support that they are dating, Kardashian and West allegedly went on a date to see “The Hunger Games” in New York City. Pictures of the “couple” also continue to swarm the internet.
The rumors would be easier to deny if West didn’t mention Kardashian in his atrocious single “Theraflu.” West sings, “And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim / ‘Round the same time she fell in love wit’ him / Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing / Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop ‘em from the team.” The “Jay” being referred to is fellow rap artist, Jay-Z, who co-owns the New Jersey Nets: the team Kardashian’s ex-husband Kris Humphries plays for.
Despite such eyebrow-raising lyrics, Kardashian persistently denies all claims of a relationship beyond friendship between her and West.
Kim was quoted in an MTV article, “We’ve been friends for years. It’s so funny, you take a picture with someone, you support them. You know, he supported me at my Dash opening in New York. We just support each other; that’s what friends do.”
Kim, you better watch out. Kanye West is going to be the worst boyfriend of all time. Date him and watch your career plummet.