- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
The Chronicle honors 11 editors at Media Banquet
The Chronicle’s Outgoing Editor-in-Chief Lenny Neslin honored 11 members of the 2011-12 editorial board at the first annual Media Banquet at the Holiday Inn in North Haven Saturday.
Vice President and Dean of Students Manuel Carreiro, School of Communications professors, student center staff, and more than 100 student media members and guests attended.
Lila Carney advises all student media organizations recognized by Quinnipiac University and honored student media leaders Mary Greeley (Summit Yearbook), Neslin and Matt Busekroos (Chronicle), Sunny Nariyani (Q30), Kyle Murphy (WQAQ), and Matthias Gausz and Marc Schwartz (QBSN).
The banquet was organized by Greeley, editor-in-chief of the Summit Yearbook, and Madeline Finkel, Q30’s outgoing business manager.
Photographer of the Year
Reporter of the Year
Editor of the Year