- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
The Chronicle honors 11 editors at Media Banquet
The Chronicle’s Outgoing Editor-in-Chief Lenny Neslin honored 11 members of the 2011-12 editorial board at the first annual Media Banquet at the Holiday Inn in North Haven Saturday.
Vice President and Dean of Students Manuel Carreiro, School of Communications professors, student center staff, and more than 100 student media members and guests attended.
Lila Carney advises all student media organizations recognized by Quinnipiac University and honored student media leaders Mary Greeley (Summit Yearbook), Neslin and Matt Busekroos (Chronicle), Sunny Nariyani (Q30), Kyle Murphy (WQAQ), and Matthias Gausz and Marc Schwartz (QBSN).
The banquet was organized by Greeley, editor-in-chief of the Summit Yearbook, and Madeline Finkel, Q30’s outgoing business manager.
Photographer of the Year
Reporter of the Year
Editor of the Year