- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
The Chronicle honors 11 editors at Media Banquet
The Chronicle’s Outgoing Editor-in-Chief Lenny Neslin honored 11 members of the 2011-12 editorial board at the first annual Media Banquet at the Holiday Inn in North Haven Saturday.
Vice President and Dean of Students Manuel Carreiro, School of Communications professors, student center staff, and more than 100 student media members and guests attended.
Lila Carney advises all student media organizations recognized by Quinnipiac University and honored student media leaders Mary Greeley (Summit Yearbook), Neslin and Matt Busekroos (Chronicle), Sunny Nariyani (Q30), Kyle Murphy (WQAQ), and Matthias Gausz and Marc Schwartz (QBSN).
The banquet was organized by Greeley, editor-in-chief of the Summit Yearbook, and Madeline Finkel, Q30’s outgoing business manager.
Photographer of the Year
Reporter of the Year
Editor of the Year