- More than 900 students sign up for move in crew
- Public Safety modifies parking procedures
- Planning and Zoning approves new athletic fields
- Field hockey loses 3-2 against UMass Lowell
- Men’s soccer drops season opener to No. 11 Boston College
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
The Chronicle honors 11 editors at Media Banquet
The Chronicle’s Outgoing Editor-in-Chief Lenny Neslin honored 11 members of the 2011-12 editorial board at the first annual Media Banquet at the Holiday Inn in North Haven Saturday.
Vice President and Dean of Students Manuel Carreiro, School of Communications professors, student center staff, and more than 100 student media members and guests attended.
Lila Carney advises all student media organizations recognized by Quinnipiac University and honored student media leaders Mary Greeley (Summit Yearbook), Neslin and Matt Busekroos (Chronicle), Sunny Nariyani (Q30), Kyle Murphy (WQAQ), and Matthias Gausz and Marc Schwartz (QBSN).
The banquet was organized by Greeley, editor-in-chief of the Summit Yearbook, and Madeline Finkel, Q30’s outgoing business manager.
Photographer of the Year
Reporter of the Year
Editor of the Year