- Sig Ep president has high hopes for fraternity
- Faculty members, students team up for intramural sports
- University cancels classes for full day on Monday
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey ties Cornell
- Following a delayed opening, the university closed after an hour
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey prepares for home weekend vs. Cornell, Colgate
- A Fresh Start
- Police continue investigation into video that led to sophomore’s arrest
- Get out and vote
- Column: Pay attention to women’s ice hockey
RAVE: One Direction conquers stateside
British boyband One Direction stole the hearts of girls all over Europe. Now it plans to captivate American girls. The band recently announced it will perform across North America during its World Tour 2013. Cities include Boston, Chicago and Los Angeles.
The band debuted in the United States with the release of its single, “What Makes You Beautiful” back in February. This only left people wanting more. The full album, “Up All Night,” was released in March and has been the talk of the town ever since.
From upbeat tempos to slow melodies, the feel-good album makes listeners want to get up and dance or simply listen to meaningful lyrics. If you are having a bad day, One Direction will be there for you.
The boys of One Direction have certainly captured the hearts of some Quinnipiac students.
“I’m obsessed with them,” freshman Erika Almanzar said. “It’s unhealthy. I’m seriously going to marry one of them one day.”
Prepare yourself Quinnipiac, One Direction is taking over.