- Field hockey loses 3-2 against UMass Lowell
- Men’s soccer drops season opener to No. 11 Boston College
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
Know before you go: O.A.R. concert
The O.A. R. concert is this Sunday. If you are planning on going, here’s some advice:
– Doors open at 6 p.m., so if you have a general admission ticket, try to get there early to get a good spot in the crowd.
– Solo artist Nic Cowan is opening for the band. You can check out his music at www.niccowanmusic.com
– If you are bringing a guest, be sure to register them and have them bring their visitor’s pass, in addition to their ticket, to the concert.
– Students coming from Mount Carmel should take the shuttle instead of driving.
– Bags, cameras, food and drinks won’t be allowed in the arena, so don’t bring them.
– Tickets will be available until April 22 at the box office, so if you decide that you want to go last minute, it’s possible.
For more information, go to www.quspb.com