- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
- Hidden Hydration
Know before you go: O.A.R. concert
The O.A. R. concert is this Sunday. If you are planning on going, here’s some advice:
– Doors open at 6 p.m., so if you have a general admission ticket, try to get there early to get a good spot in the crowd.
– Solo artist Nic Cowan is opening for the band. You can check out his music at www.niccowanmusic.com
– If you are bringing a guest, be sure to register them and have them bring their visitor’s pass, in addition to their ticket, to the concert.
– Students coming from Mount Carmel should take the shuttle instead of driving.
– Bags, cameras, food and drinks won’t be allowed in the arena, so don’t bring them.
– Tickets will be available until April 22 at the box office, so if you decide that you want to go last minute, it’s possible.
For more information, go to www.quspb.com