- Drame: ‘High level’ of NBA interest after showcase
- A lasting impact
- Students to strut in sustainable dresses
- Passing the Gavel
- Rodriguez steps in as interim chief of public safety
- One Big Day
- Students, faculty dance for those who can’t
- Freshman, sophomore create Sign Language Club
- Students visit Oxford for armed conflict workshop
- Ex-Clarkson players accuse Seeley of abuse
Know before you go: O.A.R. concert
The O.A. R. concert is this Sunday. If you are planning on going, here’s some advice:
- Doors open at 6 p.m., so if you have a general admission ticket, try to get there early to get a good spot in the crowd.
- Solo artist Nic Cowan is opening for the band. You can check out his music at www.niccowanmusic.com
- If you are bringing a guest, be sure to register them and have them bring their visitor’s pass, in addition to their ticket, to the concert.
- Students coming from Mount Carmel should take the shuttle instead of driving.
- Bags, cameras, food and drinks won’t be allowed in the arena, so don’t bring them.
- Tickets will be available until April 22 at the box office, so if you decide that you want to go last minute, it’s possible.
For more information, go to www.quspb.com