- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
Know before you go: O.A.R. concert
The O.A. R. concert is this Sunday. If you are planning on going, here’s some advice:
– Doors open at 6 p.m., so if you have a general admission ticket, try to get there early to get a good spot in the crowd.
– Solo artist Nic Cowan is opening for the band. You can check out his music at www.niccowanmusic.com
– If you are bringing a guest, be sure to register them and have them bring their visitor’s pass, in addition to their ticket, to the concert.
– Students coming from Mount Carmel should take the shuttle instead of driving.
– Bags, cameras, food and drinks won’t be allowed in the arena, so don’t bring them.
– Tickets will be available until April 22 at the box office, so if you decide that you want to go last minute, it’s possible.
For more information, go to www.quspb.com