- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Do it in the dark results
After 22 days, the Do It In the Dark Challenge, sponsored by Students for Environmental Action and the QU Sustainability Committee, finally has a winner. Larson College Hall beat Mountainview by 2 percent energy saved. Overall, residence halls on both the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses reduced their energy usage by 9 percent.