- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
Do it in the dark results
After 22 days, the Do It In the Dark Challenge, sponsored by Students for Environmental Action and the QU Sustainability Committee, finally has a winner. Larson College Hall beat Mountainview by 2 percent energy saved. Overall, residence halls on both the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses reduced their energy usage by 9 percent.