- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Celebrate Earth Day and sustainability
The QU Sustainability Committee is hosting the Earth Day Fair on Thursday, April 19 in Burt Kahn Court. The celebration will include a Farmer’s Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. where you can receive a free shopping bag with any purchase. The local vendors include Bayberry Meadow Herbs, Farmer Joe’s Gardens, Thyme & Season Natural Food Market and many more. Meanwhile the Earth Day Fair will feature free food, flowers and fruit. There will also be raffle prizes, eco-friendly products and gifts, T-shirts and more.