- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Celebrate Earth Day and sustainability
The QU Sustainability Committee is hosting the Earth Day Fair on Thursday, April 19 in Burt Kahn Court. The celebration will include a Farmer’s Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. where you can receive a free shopping bag with any purchase. The local vendors include Bayberry Meadow Herbs, Farmer Joe’s Gardens, Thyme & Season Natural Food Market and many more. Meanwhile the Earth Day Fair will feature free food, flowers and fruit. There will also be raffle prizes, eco-friendly products and gifts, T-shirts and more.