- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Celebrate Earth Day and sustainability
The QU Sustainability Committee is hosting the Earth Day Fair on Thursday, April 19 in Burt Kahn Court. The celebration will include a Farmer’s Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. where you can receive a free shopping bag with any purchase. The local vendors include Bayberry Meadow Herbs, Farmer Joe’s Gardens, Thyme & Season Natural Food Market and many more. Meanwhile the Earth Day Fair will feature free food, flowers and fruit. There will also be raffle prizes, eco-friendly products and gifts, T-shirts and more.