- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
Celebrate Earth Day and sustainability
The QU Sustainability Committee is hosting the Earth Day Fair on Thursday, April 19 in Burt Kahn Court. The celebration will include a Farmer’s Market from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. where you can receive a free shopping bag with any purchase. The local vendors include Bayberry Meadow Herbs, Farmer Joe’s Gardens, Thyme & Season Natural Food Market and many more. Meanwhile the Earth Day Fair will feature free food, flowers and fruit. There will also be raffle prizes, eco-friendly products and gifts, T-shirts and more.