- Women’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton
- Women’s lacrosse comeback falls short
- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
St. Baldrick’s shatters goal
Quinnipiac shattered its goal of raising $15,000 for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation on March 6, raising a record total of $40,629.21. This is the third St. Baldrick’s event held by QU. The donations, which came from students and supporters, help fund childhood cancer research.