- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
St. Baldrick’s shatters goal
Quinnipiac shattered its goal of raising $15,000 for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation on March 6, raising a record total of $40,629.21. This is the third St. Baldrick’s event held by QU. The donations, which came from students and supporters, help fund childhood cancer research.