- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
- Dealing with a degenerative disease
- Peca’s consistency paramount for Bobcats
- The new kid on the block
- Women’s volleyball loses fourth straight
St. Baldrick’s shatters goal
Quinnipiac shattered its goal of raising $15,000 for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation on March 6, raising a record total of $40,629.21. This is the third St. Baldrick’s event held by QU. The donations, which came from students and supporters, help fund childhood cancer research.