- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Springing February tours
Quinnipiac tours are on the rise in the spring time. February in particular brings about the most tours of the year says Vice President Dean of Admissions Joan Mohr. The week of February 20th is Quinnipiac’s most popular time for incoming juniors and seniors to visit. This year, that week alone had 2,500 students visit, which is 500 more than last year. Throughout that week Admissions offered many opportunities such as hourly tours and three group information sessions a day, as well as individual information sessions. It is hoped that the nice weather will continue to welcome new visitors as Admissions plans to see another increase in visitors through the month of April.