- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
Springing February tours
Quinnipiac tours are on the rise in the spring time. February in particular brings about the most tours of the year says Vice President Dean of Admissions Joan Mohr. The week of February 20th is Quinnipiac’s most popular time for incoming juniors and seniors to visit. This year, that week alone had 2,500 students visit, which is 500 more than last year. Throughout that week Admissions offered many opportunities such as hourly tours and three group information sessions a day, as well as individual information sessions. It is hoped that the nice weather will continue to welcome new visitors as Admissions plans to see another increase in visitors through the month of April.