- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Springing February tours
Quinnipiac tours are on the rise in the spring time. February in particular brings about the most tours of the year says Vice President Dean of Admissions Joan Mohr. The week of February 20th is Quinnipiac’s most popular time for incoming juniors and seniors to visit. This year, that week alone had 2,500 students visit, which is 500 more than last year. Throughout that week Admissions offered many opportunities such as hourly tours and three group information sessions a day, as well as individual information sessions. It is hoped that the nice weather will continue to welcome new visitors as Admissions plans to see another increase in visitors through the month of April.