- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Springing February tours
Quinnipiac tours are on the rise in the spring time. February in particular brings about the most tours of the year says Vice President Dean of Admissions Joan Mohr. The week of February 20th is Quinnipiac’s most popular time for incoming juniors and seniors to visit. This year, that week alone had 2,500 students visit, which is 500 more than last year. Throughout that week Admissions offered many opportunities such as hourly tours and three group information sessions a day, as well as individual information sessions. It is hoped that the nice weather will continue to welcome new visitors as Admissions plans to see another increase in visitors through the month of April.