- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Springing February tours
Quinnipiac tours are on the rise in the spring time. February in particular brings about the most tours of the year says Vice President Dean of Admissions Joan Mohr. The week of February 20th is Quinnipiac’s most popular time for incoming juniors and seniors to visit. This year, that week alone had 2,500 students visit, which is 500 more than last year. Throughout that week Admissions offered many opportunities such as hourly tours and three group information sessions a day, as well as individual information sessions. It is hoped that the nice weather will continue to welcome new visitors as Admissions plans to see another increase in visitors through the month of April.