- Classes cancelled until at least 4 p.m.
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey ties Cornell
- Following a delayed opening, the university closed after an hour
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey prepares for home weekend vs. Cornell, Colgate
- A Fresh Start
- Police continue investigation into video that led to sophomore’s arrest
- Get out and vote
- Column: Pay attention to women’s ice hockey
- Sophomore arrested for weapon possession
- QU gives $400,000 to North Haven
RAVE of the week: ‘Punk’d’ Pranks Again
After a five-year hiatus, MTV’s hit show “Punk’d” is back. While Ashton Kutcher still produces the show, he is relinquishing his throne as the king of all pranks. In its ninth season, a different celebrity host will be featured each week as they set up their famous friends to be the center of a practical joke.
In the debut episode, Justin Bieber tricks Taylor Swift into believing she has just blown up a boat where a wedding is taking place. Another preview features Miley Cyrus setting up Khloe Kardashian. Kardashian dials 911 on behalf of a guy with his junk stuck in his zipper – a tribute to the movie “Something About Mary,” perhaps? Regardless, it seems fans will be in for a season full of laughs.
Other hosts will include Bam Margera, Nick Cannon, Dax Shepard, Kellan Lutz and more. Look out for future “prankees” like Snooki and Ronnie of the “Jersey Shore,” Zac Efron and Liam Hemsworth.
Tune in to the season premiere on March 29 at 10 p.m